CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

singing ~ baby i love u !

          Baby i love u and ii'i
              never let u go
       But i have to boy i think
        that you should know
 All the love we made can never be
                      erased
      And i promise u that u will
            never be replace

          I love u , yes i do
    ii'i will be with u as long
      as you want me to
     until the end of time

    From the day i met you i
    know we'd be together
      And i now i wanna
       be with u forever

       I wanna marry and i
     wanna have your kids
    Thinking never compare
         to feeling of you
               kisses

    I can say i'm trusly hapy
              to this day
   You make think i better
     life my live everyday

     There's never been a
       doubt in my mind
   That i regret ever having
        you by my side

   But if tehe day come's that i
           have to let u go
    I think there's somthin' i
      Should probably let u
                  know

    That i enjoyed  everyday
        that i spend with u
   And i wiil miss you but i'm
    hapy that i had you at all

       Baby i love u and ii'i
           never let' u go
   But if i have to boy i think
       that you should know

  All the love we made can never be
                     ersased
  And i promised you that you will
          never be replaced

        I love you ooh yess i do
         ii'i be with you u as long
           as you want me to

                 UNTIL

              THE END

              OF TIME.  .  .





     B i wantna MARRY u , can't i . ..






                                                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment